Monday, January 5, 2009

SPLOTCHED!

I know interesting title...right? Well...we celebrated Christmas with my family on Saturday and we had a great time. BUT Saturday morning I woke up and my face had a few red splotches and what looked like maybe hives?? I covered it up with makeup and we headed out. Then when I woke up Sunday morning...I looked SCARY! My face was swollen and the red splotches were worse. Since I teach the 2&3 yr old class I decided not to totally freak them out and Don went to Church and taught them for me. I stayed doped up on Benadryl all day and today it is much better. The hard part is trying to figure out what I ate or used that caused it. It still itches but is much better and not as swollen.
We did have a good time Saturday. We even got 2 gifts from my family. A lovey blankie with a dog on it and an ethnic nativity scene (very cool!) And my sister even gave us a gift towards Little guy's adoption!! We feel so blessed that everyone is so excited about getting him!
Here are a few pics from the day.
It was hard getting a good pic of my mom because she didn't want it taken!

My brother and his wife bought my Dad a nerf gun and he loved it!!

This is the four kids that were all born in the same year! They are all 10. They are the youngest of the bunch for now!

I will post more pics later. I have a large family so we have a lot of pics.

Hope you all have a great week!

Blessings~
Tina

No comments: