Friday, January 2, 2009

10 WEEKS WAITING! :)

Today we have been waiting 10 weeks for our referral. I think having the Holidays thrown in there it has made this part of the time fly by. I am anxious to see how many referrals there are when our agency opens back after a few weeks off for the Holidays. I know there are several of us who are anxious about it.
It is hard to believe it is already 2009! Did you all make New Year's "Goals"? I tried to make a few. I will list them and then maybe it will make me more accountable? Yah right?!! 1. Be a better wife and mom 2. Lose another 5 lbs 3. Read my Bible more 4. Be thankful for what I have 5. Organize my house before we get our referral! :)
We have one more Christmas to do. My family will get together tomorrow at my parent's house. I will hopefully have pics to post on Monday of the event. We usually have a good time.
I am reminded today of this Bible verse:
BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING, BUT IN EVERYTHING, BY PRAYER AND PETITION, WITH THANKSGIVING, PRESENT YOUR REQUESTS TO GOD. PHIL. 4:6 (NIV)

Blessings in 2009,
Tina

3 comments:

Sam's mom said...

From being a faithful blog follower I don't know how you could be a better wife or mother Tina. Honestly, you seem to only think of your family, never yourself. Your little guy is so luckly to soon be coming home to a wonderful family full of love and faith!

Christina Hubbard said...

Meg~
Thanks for such a sweet comment. BUT I have a lot of room for improvement!! My husband and kids say I nag a bit too much! :) HA...if only they would do what I said the first time!! I am thankful for our friendship! 2009 should be a great year for both of us!!

Erin Sager said...

Congrats on 10 weeks, hoping the rest of the time goes quickly....