Friday, January 16, 2009

12 WEEKS & SOME REORGANIZING...

SO...today marks 12 weeks waiting. The first 8 to 10 weeks were easy BUT recently the wait has been a bit unbearable to me. Good grief...We have at least 14 to 20 weeks left to wait!! UUGH- will I ever make it.
Part of my New Year's goals was to try and get more organized with the closets and cabinets. My kitchen cabinets are done. I have cleaned them out and gotten rid of all the things we don't need or use. I have wiped them down and shined them and they look pretty good. I still need to clean out the pantry. I have cleaned out our breakfast server and made room for things for little guy. AND the big one is I have cleaned out the front room coat closet. That was a chore!! Everytime it was opened I would have an anxiety attack. It just looked so overwhelming to clean out. BUT it is now done. Saturday I will start on the upstairs closets. I am happy to be accomplishing this goal it makes me feel good to get it done!
Today we are headed out to get a few errands ran and some shopping done. This will get me away from the computer for a little while.

Hope you all have a Happy Friday. AND thanks for the comments. I would LOVE to go somewhere tropical...maybe for my 25th anniversary I will be able to! :)(That is only 5 years and 4 months away!!)

Blessings~
Tina

The guy who promises to love me even when I am not so nice!! ;)

No comments: