Thursday, January 8, 2009

RE-READING OUR ADOPTION JOURNAL

I decided today to go back and read the adoption journal that I started 2 years ago. I was hoping it would give me peace as we continue the wait. It amazes me to see how far we have come and what we have gone through to get our little guy. I can see the hand of God working throughout these last 2 years and I am feeling better now. I still have that "want" but I also feel like we are where we are supposed to be right now. (As hard as that is to take sometimes!) Today as I read through my journal I found a poem that I hand copied in there on 1/12/08. I thought I would share it with you all. I am sure most of you have heard it.

We witness a miracle everytime a child enters into life.
But those who make their journey home across time and miles,
growing within the hearts of those who wait to love them,
are carried on the wings of destiny and placed among us
by God's very hands.

Blessings~
Tina

No comments: