Friday, January 23, 2009

13 WEEKS...

We have now been waiting 13 weeks on the list for our little guy. I have had a better week. I am trying to see the positive in all of this. Some days are better than others.
I did get some organizing done. The pantry is now done. The last 2 things I really need to do is 2 closets. (Em and Randy's) I have kind of put those off because I am sure I will be a crabby person by the time I finish with them. :)
We did get some wonderful news this week...3 referrals and all were baby boys 2-2 months and 1-6 months. I think if my calculations are correct we are now at #22 for 0-12 months.
I even went to JCPenney's and did some clearance shopping for our little guy and Emilie this week. I bought size 12 months hoping he will be able to wear them next winter. They had some really cute things. We have quite a few things in the 6-9 months size so I don't want to buy anything else in that size. BUT it was really hard because they had some pretty cute things. I am just not so sure he will be that small when we get him. I got Em things that she will be able to wear next fall/winter as well. I was very proud of myself as I saved a little over $300. I LOVE clearance shopping!!
I am still praying that we will at least get our referral and pass court before the closure the beginning of August.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings~
Tina

No comments: