Thursday, January 29, 2009

CAN'T THINK OF A TITLE??

I couldn't think of a title for this post so...that became the title.
Yesterday we went "Grandma" Dorothy's funeral. We took Em and Randy with us. It was packed and we were told that at least 400 people attended the visitation. She was loved by so many people. I know she will be missed by everyone. I only hope I can take what I have learned from her and live it everyday! Two of the questions that were given to us by the Minister was...How did she do it? and How do we go on without her? We know she did it by keeping her faith strong and with God in her heart. We move on without her by trying to be more like her! She loved with everything in her and when you talked to her you just knew she loved you. She has spread that love all over a whole community! So...I am sad but so thankful that she loved us and our babies! SO...thank you Grandma Dorothy for teaching us and for loving us!
Today I sat at the computer and tried to figure up where we are at "overall" on the list. I believe we are around #66. That seems like a lot but when you factor in that this includes everyone waiting and that we began on Oct 24th at #110 then it is really amazing! I believe we are around #18 for a little guy 0-12 months. We are moving right along really. I am feeling so much better now that we have had some movement in 2009. I was so worried when there was nothing for several weeks. It felt like we were starting 2008 all over again. I know God is in control and am thankful that He has our little one all picked out for us.
Please...if you have a minute still say a prayer for the little guy on the waitlist.

Blessings~
Tina

No comments: