Monday, November 23, 2009

THANKFUL FOR CHILD #4 & MISS HEIDI...

I was so busy yesterday that I did not get a thankful post up! BAD TINA!!!!!
So, I have decided to do 2 in 1 here.

I am VERY thankful for our little guy. I love to just sit and stare at his picture and cannot wait for updated pictures of him in a week or so. Throughout this whole journey we have seen God's handy work and never more than the day we received that call. It was exactly 11 months to the day...his birth name is exactly what I had dreamed it would be (easy to say :) ). His name means "the gift" which is one of our favorite scriptures...Every good and perfect gift is from above...James 1:17. I am thankful for what this journey has and will teach us. And I am so thankful to be chosen to be the Mommy of our little guy. I am also thankful that he is safe and sound in the arms of Jesus until I can get him into mine!

I am also very thankful for Miss Heidi. She has been such a blessing to our family as we have waited for our little guy to arrive. She has filled our home with so much love and joy these past 2 years! We love her as if she were our very own little one and I believe she loves us as much. I am thankful that her Mommy and Daddy are so willing to share her with us. She will always have a special place in our hearts and in our home. Just to hear her call my name or watch her wait for my kids to play with her is a joy. God sent her to us to pass the time as we waited to see our little guy and bring him home. For that I will always be thankful! And my heart just melts when she comes to me tired and says..."Rock a baby". And we climb into the chair and do just that and sing...Jesus Loves Me!

I Hope you are enjoying your Monday!
Blessings~
Tina

No comments: