Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I AM THANKFUL FOR GOD'S LOVE FOR ME...

I am certainly not derserving of this love...but yet He gives it! I am constantly giving Him my worries, fears...and things I can not control. AND then I take them back. I have been in a constant begging state these past 3 years...and He is still there granting...watching...carrying me through. The day I saw our little guy for the first time...I was reminded that His hand has been in this all along. How do I know? His name...the meaning of his name...the day we received the call...and there are many other things.
SO...Thank you, God for loving me with an unconditional love...even though I am so not deserving!


*****CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SALYERS FAMILY!! They passed court today and will hopefully be on their way to get the beautiful baby girl very soon!!

Blessings to all today!
Tina
**Give thanks to the Lord for He is good! His mercy endures forever. Psalm 106:1

No comments: