Saturday, November 21, 2009

I AM THANKFUL FOR CHILD #3!

We waited longer between Randy and Emilie but that was not our choice. Another God thing!! :) It took us over 2 years to get Em and we were so thrilled to be pregnant with her. She has been known to call herself the miracle child and she got that from her Daddy. We prayed and prayed to have a third child and once she arrived we were sad to find out that she might be our last. Emilie brings so much joy, silliness, love, frustration, craziness, & life to our home. With Em there is certainly never a dull moment. I know Emilie has made me a better Mom. She has taught me so much about how to deal with life and the hand you have been dealt. She can make me insanely crazy and frustrated and then turn around and say the sweetest thing and I know that is why she is mine! God knew I needed a child to teach me more about unconditional love, patience, and acceptance. I am so thankful for my sweet baby girl and all she brings to my life.

Thank you Emilie for making me a better Mom. God has truly blessed us with you. I know you will do great things in this life.

Happy Saturday All!
Tina

No comments: