Friday, November 13, 2009

7 WEEKS...

It has been 7 weeks since we saw little guy and have been waiting for a court date. Today we hit a bump that could delay things. We are praying it will not delay it much if at all but we just don't know. It has been tough to take today. I am trying to be positive but it gets hard sometimes!

Today...after I heard about this bump...I prayed and cried and asked why??? We will be hitting 3 years in about a month...Yes...3 YEARS!!!!! I am still trying to figure out what I am to learn through all this...Please anyone want to weigh in here?? I do know that as I prayed I heard these words...TRUST IN ME...TINA...TRUST IN ME! So...

I came down to the living room and did my Bible Study lesson (yeah for me, done early and not at the last minute like last time! :)) I read the lesson and of all things it was on waiting. HMMM...

So...as hard as it is, and it is not like I have a choice... I will wait. I will pray for peace...I will trust in HIM and I will keep my eyes focused on where they should be. This has not been an easy journey but is so worth it. I am thankful that I have his picture to look at and it does help. He is the most beautiful little one EVER!

I hope you all have a blessed weekend,
Tina
***"With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

1 comment:

Missy said...

I'm sorry, Tina...praying for you!