Friday, November 6, 2009

CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!!

Yes...the post is right! Last night hubby and I went Christmas shopping to try and finish up our list. I love having our Christmas Club account it makes it so much easier to do the shopping.
We still have a few things to get and then some stocking things but for the most part we are done...WOOHOO!!!!

Here is Heidi and Emilie checking out the Toys**R**Us catalog when we got it! They laid there together for about 30 minutes checking it out and then Heidi began trying to tear it apart!! :)

This weekend I have a women's breakfast to attend and then we are going to my inlaws for the day (Sat). Sunday I am hoping we can go to the movies (mattinee) and see the new Christmas Carol movie.

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!
Tina
***For the word of the Lord is right and true; he is faithful in all He does. Psalm 33:4