Thursday, November 5, 2009

6 WEEKS...

It has been 6 weeks since we saw our little guy's face. I am so looking forward to updated pictures in the next month. I am sure he has changed some...they do that so much at this age.

This has been a great week in the adoption world. There have been several referrals...WOOHOO, and I hear that there were court dates given today as well...YEAH!!! Although, I sure wish it was ours, I am very happy for those who did receive their court dates I know so many have been waiting longer than we have. I am still praying we will get ours very soon. PLEASE!!!

We are going to go do some Christmas shopping tonight. I am usually about done with it by now. I do have some bought and put up but need to get it finished. We are going to visit family this weekend so we can pick up some of our Christmas stuff from the storage unit. It usually takes us 3 trips to get everything. Since Thanksgiving is so late in the month this year we may decorate a little earlier...but I may need to be motivated first!!

Hope you all have a blessed day!
Tina
***Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1Thessalonians 5:16-18

No comments: