Thursday, November 19, 2009

I AM THANKFUL FOR CHILD #1!

Tifanie made me a Mommy for the first time. Tifanie was born in Germany while Don was serving there. We spent the first 3+ years of our marriage in Germany. It was tough but great at the same time. Boy could I share stories...but not today! :) Tifanie was born almost 6 weeks early in a German hospital. What an experience! She spent the first week of her life in the hospital and I did not leave!! I never knew I could love something so much as I did this teeny tiny little baby! Tifanie has gotten us through a lot of firsts...and not all were fun...not all were easy but we have learned from each other and she has certainly taught me a lot about being a good Mom. I am so very proud of the young lady she is. She is a very giving person and I see it all the time. She is going to school to become a ....well she is unsure right now. BUT we are so proud of her for sticking with school!

SO...Thank you Tifanie for being such a great and fun daughter! And thank you God for blessing me with my first baby girl!

Have a great day,
Tina

No comments: