Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BEING THANKFUL EVEN ON THE TOUGH DAYS...

I am thankful for more things than I can count. I have certainly been blessed beyond measure and so much more than I deserve. There are many people who have it so much worse than I do. SO...if I complain about things then I begin to feel guilty because there is someone out there that has been through more or dealt with more and still survived. Today is a tough day. I was so hoping we would get a court date today but it did not come. We went out today and went to the "baby store" to make a return from the baby shower plus we had a gift card to use. We got the pak n play (very cute!) and some other odds and ends. We then headed to the "toy store" to pick up some things for our child that we adopted for Christmas. SO... I stayed away from the computer most of the morning...Got home praying we would come home to some good news and well...Nothing! But I am still thankful...I know that it will come and I know His timing will be perfect! I am sad but it will all go away the day we hold our son for the first time so for this alone I so very thankful. Until I hold my precious little guy...I know God will protect and keep him safe and I know He will continue to carry us through this long journey.

Blessings to all!
Tina
***Today, Lord, let me count my blessings with Thanksgiving in my heart. You have cared for me, Lord, and I will give You the glory and the praise. Amen

No comments: