Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I AM VERY THANKFUL FOR MY HUBBY!!!

My husband is a wonderful man. I could not have asked for a better man to spend my life with and for a better Daddy for my kiddos. He is a fixer and always has been. He feels very helpless if he can not fix things when we are upset. So you can imagine how hard the last 3 years have been for him. And I have not made it easy on him...poor guy! He will ask what he can do and I say...get me my baby boy...the look in his eyes is enough to know that if he could have, it would have been done!
He is a very hard worker in everything that he does. It drives me crazy sometimes but I know he is doing it for our family. He would do anything for his family, his friends, his soldiers, and even a complete stranger. I always say he doesn't know a stranger!!
God has truly blessed me with a perfect mate!
Thank you, Honey, for putting up with all of us and for making our lives better just by being here for us and taking care of us.

Happy Wednesday,
Tina

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Loved readiing this thank you