Monday, June 1, 2009

ANOTHER MONTH!

And so we have watched another month pass us by! This is a bit discouraging but as I told someone at Church yesterday I know there is a reason that we will not be passing court before the closure. BUT I like to be in control and this is very hard for me. I am trying to give over the control BUT it is hard to do! I am praying that we will get a referral soon and still have him home before Christmas. PRAYING VERY HARD!!!
Our weekend was quite busy. I spent part of Saturday working on Randy's Eagle Court of Honor. (More on this later!) Don worked on the yard and did some more painting on the basement bedroom for Randy. Saturday evening Emilie and I went out to dinner together, Randy went to an amusement park with friends and Don was working. Sunday was Church(Don was working) and out to lunch then we came home and finished up some painting and then began moving him down to his "new" room. I would take pics but I am sure it is already trashed!!! :) He is a teenager, you know? Then after Don got home we finished up some things in his room and waited for Randy to get home from Youth Group and then watched a movie together. It was a good weekend.
Now I will begin working on the upstairs room to prepare it for Don's office. It needs some scrubbing...Randy will be working off that amusement park money today! :)
Please take a look at our prayer requests and take a minute to pray for them. If you have a request you would like me to add feel free to leave a comment. The power of prayer is an amazing thing. Here is to another month...Please let there be many referrals and many prayers answered!

Blessings~
Tina
***Casting all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you. 1Peter 5:7

No comments: