Friday, June 26, 2009

35 WEEKS...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??

I am having a hard time believing we have reached 35 weeks of waiting. I promise it is true, as much as I hate it!! This week we reached 8 months and I thought well we have probably 2 to 3 months to go! We will be making a phone call to our social worker to renew our home study AGAIN! They do say that third time is a charm...RIGHT? I am not so much frustrated that we have to do it BUT that we will need to pay for it for a third time! UUGH- Plus we will need to be refingerprinted for the third time as well. Actually, we will do it for state and for govt so that means for the 6th time...Do our fingerprints change?? NO...but I guess we could have gotten into trouble within the last year? I promise we have NOT! God, as always, has been so good to us. I am not feeling overly anxious about the wait right now...but the finances are getting to me! We feel like we get to a point where we can relax a little and then BAM-- As most of you know...having a home study done is not cheap and renewing is not a lot cheaper either! Plus we will have to pay for fingerprints. You get a one time free renewal but after that you pay! Anyway...enough complaining! He is worth it all and then some...I AM SURE OF IT! :)

This weekend I am headed to my sister's for a girl's weekend. We have several traveling from all over to make it. We are going to watch videos and PRAY PRAY PRAY! I know there will be pool time and let's not forget the snacks and food! :) I am looking forward to it. A time to refresh and be with my PWS! (Prayer Warrior Sisters) They have been praying for us from the beginning and stand in the gap as needed for me! What a wonderful group of ladies. I know when I need them they are there! What a blessing. I am hoping to get some pictures this weekend. (no pool shots...Sorry!!):) That is against the rules!!!!!

Emilie is spending the weekend with my niece and my Dad. They are all looking forward to it. Emilie just got home yesterday from camp but is ready to head out again! Randy and Don will be here. Don is working most of it but when he is off they are planning on getting the spare room painted.

Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed weekend!
Tina
***"Have faith in God,"Jesus answered. "I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain,'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Mark 11:22-24

No comments: