Friday, June 19, 2009

34 WEEKS...

Today is 34 weeks that we have been waiting for "little guy". ***Do you think it will happen soon? When are going to get him? What number are you this week? Where do things stand now? How close are you? SO...when do you think you will travel?*** These are just a few of the many questions we are asked weekly. I know people are curious and so ready to love our little guy as we are! There are some times when I wonder if they think we are making this whole thing up!! Come on, it has been 2.5years since we started this! There are some days when I feel like I am caught in this never ending dream of "waiting!"
BUT as I walked on the treadmill last night, I prayed that God would speak to my heart about all the things going on right now! I was listening to my Ipod shuffle and it got quiet and as I looked out the window and into the clouded sky..."GOD IS IN CONTROL" started playing. OK...I get it...sometimes I allow fear to wrap me up and some times I WANT to be in control...but alas I do know WHO is really in control of all of this! And I thanked HIM for reminding me of such and today...well...I am waiting and letting go of the fear and putting faith into practice with some determination along with it!!!

***Please pray for those still waiting for the abandonment issue to be resolved...I have read that there should be an announcement today! Pray for good news!

Blessings~
Tina
***REMEMBER...GOD IS IN CONTROL...KEEP THE FAITH AND DETERMINATION!!

No comments: