Friday, June 5, 2009

WAITING 32 WEEKS...

32 weeks of waiting...hmmmm...what can I say? I wish...I pray...I dream...I pray...I hope...I pray!

We did finally order a dresser for little guy's room. I have been looking for...well 2 years...for a dresser at a flea market...garage sale...even had a few other scouters out there! We finally found one that we liked...and it was on sale.(plus we got a discount!) So, I could justify the expense a little. It arrived this week and Don put it together. It doesn't match as well as I had hoped but close enough for now. I do really like it other than that, though. It is big and spacious and now Don needs to brace it to the wall! :) His job is never ending you know?

This weekend is Randy's Eagle Court of Honor. I hope to have pics up be early next week. We have a pretty busy weekend. He has his Court of Honor Saturday at 630pm and then leaves for Church camp on Sunday after Church and I am taking him so...

Hope you all have a blessed weekend!
Tina
***MY HOPE IS IN YOU LORD!

No comments: