Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WHY WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE??

My terrible mistake of waiting to the last minute has now made me extremely stressed! Randy's Eagle Court of Honor is this Saturday. He is having his with 2 other boys he has gone through scouts with. (MUCH EASIER!) BUT...we have all done scrapbooks for the boys...I started Randy's several months ago BUT then slacked off. Now I am freaking out worrying that his will not be complete and will be rushed. UUGH!! He says he likes it and all...but I must worry...that is what I do!

I was able to take a break tonight and met my friend, Debra, for dinner. We had such a great time we visited for almost 2 hours just catching up. It was nice and I did not get any phone calls or text messages the whole time!! That is AMAZING!!!!!!

Hope you all are having a great week.

Blessings~
Tina

No comments: