Monday, January 18, 2010

OVERWHELMED...

We have waited for what seems like forever to be here at this point of our journey. We are preparing to leave to get our little guy in a little over 3 weeks and the most I have done is make several lists and buy several things for our trip. I have sorted all his clothes and decided what I am taking for him. I have a crib full of stuff but every time I look at it I am so overwhelmed that I just stare at it all and then walk away. I just keep adding to the pile. Tomorrow my hope is to get some things packed and ready to go. I am going to make myself do this.
I am not sure if I am allowing fear to make me so unmotivated. It seems throughout this journey we get all prepared for something and then delays seem to come. We have had a close to complete nursery for about 2.5 years. I like to be prepared. :) And it has been used throughout those 2 years so I am glad it was there and available.
We do have our plane tickets purchased and lodging taken care of. We are getting there and I need to get myself in gear and get things done!
I keep praying for motivation...hopefully I will get it in full force tomorrow!

Please continue to pray for those families still waiting on something...I know it is hard to wait...but I do promise those still waiting...it is such a blessing and so worth it when it comes!

Have a blessed week and I will keep you informed on my progress!
Tina
***Fear thou not; for I am with thee. Isaiah 41:10

1 comment:

Christy. said...

I will be praying for motivation for you! I wish I lived near you, I love the packing part!! :0)

You can do it, pack like crazy this morning and then relax this afternoon!