Friday, May 1, 2009

27 WEEKS...

It has been 27 weeks since we got on the waitlist. I have had such a crazy week! I am still waiting for our weekly update to see where we are at on the list. I am pretty sure that we will not make the August closure. I am trying very hard to be OK with this. Although...miracles happen everyday! :) I am not ready to give up hope just yet!
Randy is having a procedure the middle of May to find out what is going on. I hope that this will let us know but if not then they have one other test to run. He is only 16 so I am praying that it is not anything serious.
Emilie tried out for a talent show at school today. I guess she will get the results on Monday if she made it or not. I love that at her age she is not afraid to try! I am such a shy...nervous person. Randy is a lot like me but even he is getting better.
I have wonderful news that I will share with everyone on Sunday...so look for the update!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings~
Tina
***Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

No comments: