Friday, May 22, 2009

30 WEEKS & A LITTLE SURPRISE!!

We have now reached 30 weeks of waiting. Where am I with this? HMMM... Well...I am trying to be ok! I am trying to see the "sunshine" daily! I fail more often than not but I am truly trying. I know the day we see our son's face will be one of the greatest moments in our lives and I can't wait to share that moment with all of our family and friends who have been praying for us along this journey!

OK...now onto my little surprise! I have known for a few weeks that my hubby and children were cooking something up for our 20th anniversary (May 27th). Now...I am a planner...I like control...I like to make lists...SO...me and the word surprise...not the best of friends! :) My family knows this so they have had a lot of fun messing with Mom lately. Last night, after dropping Randy at youth group, I came home to get some things done. As I was putting a fan in our bedroom window I looked over and saw something written on my dresser mirror. I walked over to read it and this is what it said...IF WE ARE GOING OUT OF TOWN TOMORROW AFTERNOON, DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD PACK! What???? So...I called hubby and said...where and how long? We are just going for the night but he really got me! The kids were thrilled that they kept the secret for so long. Randy said he was worried Dad was going to try to pack for everyone! (kids are going to Aunt's house)

I am looking forward to some time away with hubby. He said we are going to go to some antique shops and I get to pick something out!! I LOVE to go to antique stores!!

Just a little funny thing...20 years ago today...I was graduating from High School!! We got married 6 days after I graduated from High School. Now there is no way I would let my daughter do that! :) BUT 20 years later I am more in love with him than I was then! I will post more on our actual day! And will let you in on what I got from the antique store!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings~
Tina
***But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31

1 comment:

Missy said...

CONGRATS!!! And have fun!!