Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Today I have tried very hard to focus on the blessing of being a mother. If not for my children I have I would not be a Mom! My heart still aches for our little guy but I am hopeful and am keeping the faith that it WILL happen soon.

I went to Church with my family today. They took me out to lunch and gave me gifts...I got 2 of the willow tree angel figurines that I have started collecting and I got an ipod shuffle. I had been wanting one for when I walk and when we fly to Ethiopia! We then headed to Lowe's for flowers and plants and seeds for the garden. We got all of it planted before the rain!!:)

I have had a blessed day. I am thankful for my children and for my hubby!!

*Please say a prayer for the adoptive families who have been put on hold right now.
*Please pray for our little Heidi who is having surgery tomorrow...she having tubes put and her adenoids taken out.

Thanks everyone... and hope you all had a BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY!!

Blessings~
Tina

No comments: