Friday, May 8, 2009

WAITING 28 WEEKS TODAY!!

28 weeks of waiting and I am still here praying for peace as I wonder if our turn will ever come! I was so hoping to be celebrating Mother's Day with all 4 of my children this year but not happening this year! Don't get me wrong...I am blessed to be the mother of 3 children. They are wonderful kids and even though they drive me crazy they have made me a mom and I love them with everything I have. BUT I still long for the one that is missing...

SO...plans for the weekend are...headed to grandparents tomorrow and the Church on Sunday with a busy afternoon of planting flowers. I usually always get my flowers for Mother's Day. I am not sure what else is planned but maybe a nap???? :)

Randy is still feeling crummy. He tells me the only thing that doesn't bother him right now is eggs. He has the procedure on the 19th so I hope that tells us something.

To all of the Moms out there, including those waiting Moms...Have a Blessed Mother's Day!!

Blessings~
Tina
***And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

No comments: