Monday, May 11, 2009

WHY SUCH ANGER?

Things have been a bit tough for many families since last Friday. Due to some findings by a judge in Ethiopia they are not hearing any cases of infants abandoned within Addis Ababa. My understanding is that one agency has caused the problem which in turn causes the judge to question all those abandoned there. I can understand this but am hopeful that this will be resolved quickly.
The thing I am not getting is this: why when things are tough do people start attacking one another? (And how can you tell tone in an email?) I've seen this a lot lately. I know things are uncertain for those families so why choose now to "pick" at them? I saw this when we were with our other agency and waiting on referrals from Vietnam. It got pretty ugly towards the end. Anyway...I can't go back there again so I am hoping it will get better and if it continues I will have to make the choice to stop getting on that yahoo group. This wait is hard enough without hurting others along the way. For right now I am choosing to pray for everyone!

SO...To those going through this please know you and your little one's are in my prayers.

To those waiting word of your successful court date...I am praying!

AND For those waiting for referrals or court dates...I am praying!

Blessings~
Tina
***My One Year Bible says this today... A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. The tongue of the wise commends knowledge, but the mouth of the fool gushes folly. The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good. Proverbs 15:1-3

No comments: