Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WE ARE HOME!

We landed in Kansas City at around 530 pm on Sunday night. We were all in a little shock as it was extremely cold and nasty out. It was snowing and was pretty bad conditions so our last landing was a bit scary!
Elijah did great traveling. The first long flight he slept a lot and then the second long flight he did great until the last 2 hrs and then was a bit fussy. My husband was a great Daddy the whole time. I get really bad motion sickness and if I got up I would feel really sick so he did ALL of the diaper changes on the plane and did the walking him around. I would feed and hold him while he slept. He was super dad!! Thankfully, we did not experience a poo diaper until we landed in Detroit so that was a blessing.
I have a lot to share but for now am just enjoying my boy. He is a great baby. He is enjoying all of the fun things he can get into right now. He is crawling and pulling up.
I will try to start tomorrow talking about our trip. It was great and we enjoyed it so much. It was hard for me to leave.
We are headed for our first Dr appt today.

Have a wonderful day,
Tina

5 comments:

Breann said...

Welcome home. I am so glad things went smoothly. I can't wait to hear about your trip. I am so excited to be on that part of the journey.

Missy said...

Welcome Home!! Now, let's see some PICS!!!!! :)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . G. Lopez said...

Welcome back!!! I know you guys must be so tired and so happy to be home. Congratulations!!! Enjoy your son. Looking forward to hear (or read) about your trip.

marci said...

i've been following your journey for so long, while going thru our adoption...congratulations on finally bringing your child homw!!!

Sam's mom said...

I was wondering when you'd return. Had been thinking about you guys/ praying for safe travels and a healthy/happy Elijah!
I am on pins and needles awaiting a picture of your family...complete.