Wednesday, February 3, 2010

THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES...

9 MORE DAYS!!!
Today I was able to get a lot accomplished. I did laundry, cleaned the kids' bedrooms, our family room, the master bathroom, kitchen floor, and vacuumed both sets of stairs. I also typed up information sheets for the kids' schools and the people they are staying with. I was able to mark a lot off my lists today and that is always a great feeling.

Today I also received a cd in the mail of our little guy. He is the most beautiful baby boy. I am so in love with him and we are all getting so excited about getting him home.

Today we also were emailed who the other traveling families will be. It looks like we will have a few on the final flight with us and departing the first flight from Addis Ababa. It will be fun to share this experience with other families.

Please keep praying for those traveling right now or in the near future, I know we have a few court dates tomorrow and coming up and those still waiting!

Congratulations to the Williams family for passing court today...Beautiful baby girl!

Christy, still praying for that referral! Breann, praying for your court date tomorrow!!

Have a blessed night all,
Tina

1 comment:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . G. Lopez said...

Hi Tina, We are very happy for you guys. Such a handsome little boy waiting for mom and dad. We'll keep you guys in our prayers.
Again, thank you guys!!