Friday, February 5, 2010

ONE MORE WEEK...

YIKES...

Only 7 more days and we will be getting ready to board a plane to Ethiopia. I still have one suitcase to pack and both carry on cases. I think that should go smoothly the beginning of next week. My lists are going down a little and I feel like I am still in control of things here. Now...ask me this next Wed! :)

Our meeting at the school went well. I am hoping we will see good things come from it. And if we don't, I guess they will be seeing more of me.

It is hard to believe in a little over a week I will finally have our little boy in my arms. I had begun to wonder if it would ever happen and now we are getting so close. We are very excited in the Hubbard household right now!!

I hope you all stay safe and warm and have a great weekend.
Tina

No comments: