Sunday, February 7, 2010

5 DAYS...

I love doing the countdown thing. I know it is annoying to some and maybe even most but for us...we are finally nearing the end of our roller coaster ride and headed into a journey of love for a lifetime. Our precious Elijah began as a dream...then he became oh so real to us (even before a picture) and then with a picture our hearts were his. We have been counting down days for over 3 years and now...we are almost there! And the funny thing is I don't think I could possibly love him any more than I do right now, but I know when they give him to me I will!
I had almost everything packed when I realized one of our borrowed bags had a tear in it. SO...I am borrowing another one and will finish that up tomorrow. I know this week will fly by so I am trying very hard to stay on top of everything and to not get too overwhelmed.
We are going to a Superbowl party at the skating rink tonight so that will keep my mind busy. This is the 2nd year we have done it there and it is a lot of fun for the kiddos and the adults as well.

Hope all is going well. Please continue to pray for those referrals to come in...still praying hard for that toddler boy before Fri! :) Also, there are some court dates that are on their 3rd or 4th tries this week so please please say extra prayers for them! We were blessed to pass the first time so I can only imagine the sadness and disappointment this brings.

Have a great Lord's Day!
Tina

No comments: