Monday, December 21, 2009

SPLOTCHED...again!

SO...it all started Sat. night. We had dinner and then my face started to feel tight and itchy. I took some benadryl before bed but still woke up looking pretty bad. No time to deal with it, I did my best to cover it with make-up and headed to Church. As soon as I got home I took the make-up off and put lotion on and took more benadryl along with a nap! Then today it looks worse so I am headed to the Dr. I have a lot of allergy issues but this could also be stress related. Although, I am feeling very peaceful right now it may be coming out in other ways. I guess we will see what the Dr says.
Now on to today's devotion on Worry:
[Jesus said,] "Give your entire attention to what God is doing right now, and don't get worked up about what may or may not happen tomorrow." Matt 6:34
God considers worry a negative commodity in your life because it takes the place of trust in His willingness and ability to take care of you. When worry visits your heart, banish it by reminding yourself how completely God has taken care of you in the past. List the blessings in your life today that shout of His protection and love. Then entrust the future to the same God. See for yourself you have nothing to worry about.
It is now 3 days away from our court date. Last night I asked hubby if he was feeling nervous and he said no and he asked if I was and I told him surprisingly I was feeling calm right now. As I have said there is nothing more we can do but pray it is God's will for our little guy to be ours on Thurs. Other than that it is out of our hands. I trust in His timing as it has been perfect thus far...even when I could not see that! :)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO PASSED COURT TODAY...maybe we will be travel buddies?

Have a blessed Monday,
Tina
***"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matt. 6:27

No comments: