Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SNOW DAY...

Today my alarm went off at 715 as usual. I looked outside to see Randy's car still sitting in the driveway. That meant he was going to be late to school for the second time in a week. UUGH- So, I headed downstairs to yell at him to get up and get going. He came to the stairs and said..."We don't have school!"...I didn't believe him so had to check for myself and sure enough they are out! SO...instead of school they got to do some manual labor! HA- They got their rooms cleaned AND a few other things done as well. Hubby fixed lunch for everyone and helped clean out our closet as well. I am trying to get everything organized before my mind turns to goo!

Which reminds me...15 days til court!! And my lists have started...

Praying for passing court dates...court dates to be issued...lots & lots of referrals AND peace for all!

Have a blessed Wednesday,
Tina
***We have this hope- like a sure and firm anchor of the soul- that enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain. Hebrews 6:19

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Oh, how I wish I could get up at 7:15. By then I'm on the train heading downtown to work.