Saturday, December 19, 2009

ANTICIPATION & NERVES...

We have been anxiously anticipating our little guy for the last 3 years...truly longer! When we made the final decision that we were ready to take the leap (of faith) we began anticipating our little guy's arrival. Along the way we saw our faith tested and we watched our faith grow. We knew it would not be easy and when things got tough (more times than I liked!) we continued the journey. Finally, there was a phone call and we saw our little guy. OH MY how the anticipation grew. I had no idea how much I could love a little one so far away and without even holding him! But it was there and I began anticipating the court date! Finally, the court date was issued and now...we are anticipating the court date and passing on the first try!! That is where the "nerves" come in. I know there is nothing I can do, except pray and give it all to God. Which I do a thousand times a day! There are still those nerves and with each day we get closer to the 24th my anticipation grows and the nerves get a little more jittery. I serve an awesome God, whether we pass or not, I will still serve Him.
SO...with that said...5 DAYS TIL COURT!!! :)

Keep those prayers coming! I know so many (along with us) appreciate your prayers for us.

Have a blessed night all,
Tina
***Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. Hebrews 10:23

No comments: