Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2 MORE DAYS...

I enjoy being able to count down things. I like marking days off of the calendar and looking toward some exciting event for our family. It is hard to believe that we have almost gone through three calendars for this special event! Don told me one day that he didn't think we would need another big calendar as we are almost through counting the days! I looked at him and said...get me one...I will need to count to the very day we leave to pick up our precious little guy!! :)
Today the devotion I chose is on TRUST:
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not depend on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
You might have been taught to depend on yourself, and perhaps others admire you as a confident and self-determined woman. Eventually, however, you will reach the limits of your understanding, and that's where you will find either frustration--or God. Use fully the gifts of intellect and ability He has given you, but at the same time, put your heart's trust in God. He alone knows no limits.

As we inch closer to our court date I am trusting fully in God to see us through. He is the only one who can!! What a testimony this journey has been for us. Someday we will sit with little guy and tell him all of the wonderful things God did to bring us together. What a joy that will be.

Please continue to pray with us for our court date on Thur (Wed night for us) and for another family who's court date is Fri. God Bless all of you!

Have a blessed day,
Tina
***Father, we trust You!

No comments: