Monday, December 28, 2009

FINALLY GOT OUR SHOTS!

We had our appt to get our shots today at the health clinic. We just made it last week! I have procrastinated this one very thing for the adoption. WHY? Because I hate to get shots. I am a BIG baby! The idea of a needle going into my skin makes me sick to my stomach. Well...today I knew we had to go because PRAISE GOD we are getting very close to traveling to bring our little guy home. All morning I felt like I was going to throw up...I knew it was just nerves so I prayed and tried not to think about it. But my great Hubby decided to keep reminding me of it!! :) Anyway...I ended up getting 3 shots and one pill form and opting not to get the other 3 they wanted me to. The Nurse kept telling me to just think about getting them. I told her I would and guess what? I THINK I am NOT getting them! We had budgeted for the cost of the shots and we were under budget by $140...WOO HOO!
Now we are trying to get in contact with a few travel agents with experience in international adoption travels. We have heard from one but the other has not contacted us back yet.
Our plan is to stay at our agencies guest home that was recently done. I think we may be traveling with a large group so we will see if it is available. So much to plan and do in the next 5 weeks or so. I have started my lists so that makes me feel like I have some control...HA!

Blessings~
Tina
For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him. Philippians 2:13

No comments: