Tuesday, September 29, 2009

GETTING BACK TO ROUTINE...

I think I am finally getting back to my normal routine. I got everything marked off my to do list yesterday and have a pretty good start to today. I just wish this cough I have had will go away! Then last night I had an allergic reaction to something and that gave me another set back. It seems I am finding more and more things I can not eat! This was just Italian bratwurst with 4 cheeses in it...so who knows what it could have been!
I can't make phone calls because I feel like it is rude to cough through the conversation. That and I am NOT good at making phone calls anyway! I have always been that way...Just weird I guess. Don't mind people calling me just not good at making the calls. Anyway...
We are still waiting for our fingerprint renewal to come in the mail. We had them done on Sept 8 so hopefully they will be here this week. If they are not I will make Don start calling them. Don't want any unnecessary delays when our time comes!
I am still in AWE...every time I see his photo. As long as we have waited and hoped and prayed and dreamed...I was thinking we would never be at this point! Yesterday I was changing my devotional calendar over and this is what it said:

God says: I care for you...I will supply all your needs...I have loved you with an everlasting love...I will never fail you...Do not be afraid...Trust me...Your times are in MY hands...I rule over all...I am for you...When needed, I will discipline you as your loving FATHER...Call upon ME and I will answer you...I know the plans for you.

What a wonderful reminder!! I think I need to make it into a poster and recite it daily. :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Tina
**Be joyful always; Pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1Thes. 5:16-18

2 comments:

Ninemire said...

I like it when God is so forward...
Have a wonderful week, sorry about your cough..... Oh look at that picture. he is so cute..
Tiffany

Christy. said...

I am so happy for you, I am sure he is adorable!!

I am getting anxious, this week is proving to be a hard week of waiting!!