Thursday, September 24, 2009

11 MONTHS...PLEASE LET IT BE SOON??!!

OK...so as you can see by the ticker we are now at 11 months of waiting (in the Ethiopia program). We are inching ever closer to the three year mark!! YUCK-- I was talking to my mother in law on the phone yesterday and I told her what was going on and all. I told her this Christmas I planned on just getting through it. I may not be a very happy person...but I will not let that take away from the Holiday or my other kiddos. It will be hard but I will get through just as I have the last few years! I will put on my best bravest face and just make it through!! She reminded me that there is a reason for all of this. I know this...REALLY...I do know this. BUT it does not make the waiting any easier but it does at times make it bearable. I am hoping and praying that if we at least have our referral and I have a picture of our little guy that it will not seem so difficult. I know we have to be getting close...but so far nothing this week.

SO...here's wishing for some good news TODAY!!

Have a blessed day!
Tina
***If all things are possible with God, then all things are possible to him who believes in HIM.
Corrie ten Boom

No comments: