Friday, April 3, 2009

23 WEEKS!!

We have now been waiting 23 weeks to see our little guy's face. I think we are on the 2nd half of our wait now and I am struggling some days! It is tough to think we have been on this journey so long. I know the end result will make it all worth it but it is still tough. I tend to be on my knees a lot lately! And I am reminded daily that God is a God of miracles and He alone can make a way where there seems to be no way. I am holding on to that these days.
Last night hubby and I went out to dinner to kind of celebrate having the referral money! God has surely blessed us as we have been saving! We are so thankful for all of the support we have received! Now we begin saving for travel...whenever that will be!? We sat down to eat and were talking about the baby. Don said he didn't mind the wait but was frustrated with the not knowing when. We tend to be planners. We like to know what is going on. :) This has been difficult for both of us. I told him I WAS tired of the wait! Just had to be honest...but I think he already knows this. We enjoyed talking about having baby showers and ideas about traveling as well. It was nice to just be able to talk!
Tomorrow we are headed to Omaha, Nebraska. The kids begin Spring Break so we are going to head out for a few days to take a break! We are planning to go to the zoo and walk downtown and take in a museum. Emilie has been wanting to go to a museum?? SO...We are praying for better weather than they are predicting! I am hoping to take some photos and will try to remember to post them on Tues.

I hope you all have a blessed weekend. Join me in praying for lots of referrals in April!

Blessings~
Tina

1 comment:

Sam's mom said...

Have a wonderful Spring break w/ the kids. This will be Tif's last, right? Take loads of pictures and remember this time together as a family of 5, because oh-so-soon you'll be a family of 6.
It will come soon Tina, and he face will be so glorious that you'll know only God could have picked him out to be yours!
Blessings & hugs! Have a safe trip!