Friday, April 10, 2009

WAITING 24 WEEKS!

We have made it to week 24...Honestly, it is hard to believe it is already April 2009!! We are already 4 months into the year. WOW...BUT...this week has been a tough one for me. I have been down most of the week. Not real sure why just feeling the blues. My poor family are feeling it as well. I am sure they are tired of Mom/wife being SO moody. Hubby wishes he could make it all better! Believe me I wish he could. Anyway...it WILL happen someday...RIGHT???? We have not waited as long as some have on the waiting list but we have been waiting for over two years to see our little guy and that is what is bothering me right now! Anyway...on to happier things...
I took Emilie to see the new Hannah Montana movie today. I was wondering if it would be any good and I was pleasantly surprised. Cute movie! I even saw some Daddies with their little girls...How sweet!:)
Tonight we are coloring eggs. YEAH... We are waiting on Dad to get home. I am making Randy participate we will see if it gets ugly or not!! You know at 16 how dare I ask him to do something with the family! :)

I hope you all have a blessed Easter. HE IS RISEN...

Blessings~
Tina

No comments: