Thursday, April 23, 2009

HEY GOD IT'S ME...TINA???

Lately, I have wanted to shout this at the top of my lungs! God, are you there? Are you listening? Why this wait, again? What am I supposed to learn? Now...I have no doubt He knows my name and He is carrying me as I sit and beg Him for answers. He is here and I am sure saying...All in good time. I don't doubt that He has had His hand in our adoption from day 1. I have seen the things He has worked for good. I know this wait will all be forgotten when our little guy is in our arms. I am trying to "keep the faith" and remember who is in control!

Praying for referrals!!

Blessings~
Tina

***Thank you, Lord for walking through refining fires beside me. I am grateful that when my burdens seem too heavy, You reassure me. Your presence and Your word promise me that I am not suffering all alone. Your might shadows my weakness and fear, and You take all my anxiety away when I lay it down at your feet.

1 comment:

Missy said...

It's a crazy, crazy ride, huh?!?! We all just need some referrals....praying here, too!!