Friday, April 24, 2009

26 WEEKS...& 6 MONTHS!

Today we hit 26 weeks and officially 6 months waiting for our little guy. I had really hoped we would be very close to getting our referral if not have it! But then I feel guilty because some have been on the waitlist for so much longer.

I am very thankful for those who are praying for us. I know if they were not I would go crazy!

I am finding things to do that occupy my time so that I am not infront of the computer 24/7. We have been playing outside and even went to the park yesterday. It was fun.

This weekend will be another busy one. We have a scout thing for the first half of the day on Saturday and then we are going to my parents to celebrate a delayed Easter. Sunday is Church and not sure what else we will do.

PRAYING FOR REFERRALS AND PEACE FOR THOSE STILL WAITING!

Blessings~AND Have a wonderful weekend!
Tina
*** Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD. Psalm 31:24

No comments: