Thursday, May 1, 2008

GRADUATION & GARAGE SALE !!!

A weird title for my post, I know! Last night Tifanie graduated from her skills USA class. We are very proud of Tifanie for this achievement. It gives her a little head start into the working world and college. We took her out to one of her favorite restaurants afterwards. (Chilis) Her grandparents came to watch this ceremony. We did decide that we would need to find a sitter, for Emilie, for Tifanie's HS graduation. She had a rough time making it through a 2 hour ceremony.

Tomorrow and Saturday we are having our garage sale. We are hoping to make enough money to update our home study. I would even be happy if we made enough to pay for half of the update. I am really not sure how much it will cost since there will be some changes needed as far as country and agency goes. We are praying for 2 good days so we can sell both days. We are also very thankful for those who have donated items, are offering to help me out during the day, or are praying that it goes well. We are truly blessed by all of you.

I will let you all know how we do.

Until later...
Tina

No comments: