Friday, May 16, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

Well...we have been very busy the last week or so. We are working on getting bids to fix the damage from the storm. It looks like we will be fixing the fence and roof and completely re-doing the siding and deck. All of this just in time to also be getting ready to update our homestudy. UUGH!!!

I had a very nice Mother's Day. We went to Church and then out to lunch. Then we took the kids home with their promise that they would clean up a little for me. Then Donald took me to buy a new bench to replace my bistro table and chairs that were damaged by the tornado. We also bought a new grill and replaced some of my other things that were damaged. Then Donald took me to Kohls because I got a gift card for Mother's Day from Tifanie (our oldest). It was a very nice Mother's Day and I am praying that we will have our little guy by next Mother's Day!

I am working on getting things prepared for Tifanie's graduation reception. She will graduate on the 27th (our 19th wedding anniversary!) We are having her reception the 31st. We were going to have it here at our house in the backyard. Now we are doing it at our church which will require a little more planning and decorating. Thankfully, my Mom and Mother-in-law have been very helpful in the planning and getting decorations! I am trying not to get too stressed about it. Anyone who knows me knows it may be too late for that. I tend to stress over everything!!

ADOPTION NEWS: We are still waiting on approval from the agency that we have chosen. They said it takes 2 weeks and that will be this coming Tues. I am getting anxious. It is going to be a very busy summer and with everyone's camps, Donald's National Guard school, and our vacation we are going to be pressed to get all of the paperwork complete and switched by the end of Aug.(this is my goal) We will see if we make it. I am praying for it.

Please keep us in your prayers, also.

Until later~
Tina

No comments: