Monday, April 28, 2008


After the information from the US embassy and the information today we have decided a change is in order for us. We had already decided that once our Vietnam adoption was final we would begin the process to adopt again from another country. Right now we are busy searching for another agency. We have decided not to go through the same agency because we were not 100% satisfied with them and they do not have the program we are wanting.

I believe we are going with Ethiopia. I have been following other blogs from those who have or are adopting from Ethiopia. The babies are beautiful.

Pray that we will find just the right agency and that the process of changing everything will go smoothly.

We will continue to keep everyone informed.

Until later...

No comments: