Friday, May 30, 2008

FINALLY!!! We are approved-again!

We have been approved to move forward in the Ethiopia program. There were a few bumps but we have made it to the starting point, again! Now we will work on getting our homestudy updated and changing some paperwork items. I am praying this will be done easily but truly nothing has been too easy with this adoption. God is teaching me many things. There are days when I need to just stop stressing and listen to God! We are praying to have our little guy home by next year at this time. As hard as all of this has been with Vietnam and now switching to Ethiopia we know that God is in control and has a plan to bring us together with our little guy. I am looking forward to seeing my little guy's picture for the first time!

Thanks for your continued prayers and support as we begin again.

Until later~
Tina

No comments: