Tuesday, May 27, 2008

19 YEARS!!!

Wow, 19 years ago today I said "I do" to the best guy in the world! We were married a week after I graduated from High School while he was on leave from the Army for 2 weeks. He wanted to be able to watch me at my state track meet (Yes, I did run at one time!)and be there for my graduation and then 6 days later we were married and a few days after that he left to go back to Germany. I joined him there 2 1/2 months later. We spent the first 3+ years of our marriage there. We have had an amazing 19 years. We have lived a few different places in our 19 years and our oldest, Tifanie, was born in Germany.

I am very proud of my husband as he has served our country for more than 19 years and still continues to do so. He has seen several parts of our world and many times I have begged him to just get out but I know his heart is in it way too much to walk away. I just hope he doesn't have to go anywhere for a long time!

So...we celebrated Memorial Day and our anniversary with a trip back to Eurekia Springs, where we celebrated our honeymoon. We had a nice relaxing time ALONE!!

And today...we are preparing to watch our firstborn receive her diploma! Where did the time go?

Until later...
Tina~

No comments: