Sunday, March 21, 2010

HOME FOR ONE MONTH...

WOW...One month has already flown by...It is amazing to see all that Elijah has already learned and done. He is starting to let go and try to walk but usually falls flat on his little face. Lately, he loves to mimic everyone, especially, their facial expressions. He is SO funny! He will be sitting and playing with his toys and stop look at me and cackle...it is great!
He is still a whiner...I will look at him and say "knock it off..." and he will look at me and just smile! :)
We have purchased a big gate to keep him from the kitchen. He likes the dog water and food if there is any left in the dish...YUCK! He loves to hang out at the gate...it is mesh in the middle so he loves to smoosh his face in there and laugh at me while I unload the dishwasher or whatever I am doing. Now...if he is hungry...that is a different story. He will stand there and whine at me until I have the bottle made or get his food ready at his high chair.
He loves to stand at the door and watch what is going on outside. If it is warm enough I just lock the screen door and let him watch. I love how excited he gets when he sees Randy, Emilie, Tifanie or Daddy come walking to the door.
He looks like such a big boy here! And so proud of himself.
One of most favorite things is to watch when Don comes in from work or whatever, and Elijah sees him, crawls as fast as he can to him and then climbs up his leg to a standing position and pulls on his leg until he picks him up. TOO CUTE!! He loves his Daddy for sure.
Our lives have surely been blessed by this little guy. Everyday I am so thankful for this little guy and all he has brought to our lives. Years ago I thought our lives were complete with our 3 kiddos but now as I watch Elijah I know it wasn't even close to complete. Do I think it is complete now...Hmmmm. That will have to be a later post. :) BUT I can say...we feel so blessed and are so thankful.
Blessings~
Tina


1 comment:

Haney Family said...

Wow, he is getting so big! It's so great to see how you are all doing. Such cute pics!

Reeves loved looking at the pics too - he kept banging on the counter with excitement! :)

-Erin