Monday, October 5, 2009

MORE ON THE NURSERY...

SO...I told Don that I wanted some shelves in his room and I gave him ideas of what I wanted. This is what he built for our little guy...

Isn't it beautiful!! He has a great cubby. I was so impressed that I also asked him to make him a coat rack and bookshelf. I will post a picture of those later.
Hope you are all having a blessed Monday. I am praying for great news on court dates to those who have been waiting SO LONG!!! More referrals would be wonderful too!!!
Have a blessed day,
Tina
***Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. Colossians 4:2

2 comments:

Sam's mom said...

lovely, just lovely!
We too made/recycled/reused most of the things in Sam's nursery and I couldn't be happier with the results. LOVE makes everything look better, doesn't it?

Ninemire said...

Ohhh I would like ummm four..
Looks great, Tiffany