Friday, October 9, 2009

2 WEEKS...

It has been 2 weeks since we have seen our little guy. I still stop and stare at his picture. I feel so blessed that he was chosen by God to be our little one. He is what we have been dreaming of for the last 2+ years! Looking forward to the day he is in our arms!!
Today Don and I spent part of the day together doing some shopping. First we headed to the bookstore for a book on bonding and attachment.**Must be prepared as best as I can!** :) Also, came across an adoptive baby book and a few other things we got to put back for Christmas! Then we headed to Children's Place (LOVE this store!!!). I wanted to return a pair of pants I had ordered for Little guy that I decided I didn't like. BUT...while I was going through my purse...I found a coupon for $20 off a $40 purchase. WOOHOO!!! We picked up 3 sleepers and 2 shirts for Emilie and 2 shirts for Miss Heidi. Spent $35 for all of that! YEAH!! Then we were still looking for a pair of brown fleece or jersey material pants for little guy (to match onsies I already have) so we went to Old Navy. Found them plus picked up a pr of black ones since it was 2 for 10. Then also got a few Christmas gifts that were 2/15!! Can't beat that! :) We went out to lunch together and then stopped at Lowe's and then to the Bible book store for a book for me to read. While there hubby saw they had Bibles on sale and knew I needed one that was LARGE print because I am going blind!!:) My eyesight is not the best and even worse if I don't wear my reading glasses, which I rarely do! SO...he got me a Bible and I picked up something for my secret sister! We are now home and resting!! It was a very fun day and now I have promised I will buy no more for the baby until after our baby shower the end of Nov.
We have most of the clothing we will need for travel for him. I had been buying things on clearance and we are sure he will be able to wear it at least for when we travel but probably not much after that if he has gotten too much bigger! I want him to have comfy clothes while we are there so it is mostly onsies and jersey or fleece pants and sleepers. We can do the cute stuff when we get home! :)
Still praying for our fingerprints to get here soon, along with some much anticipated court dates for several families! We could use some more referrals for those waiting as well!!

Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed weekend!
Tina
***"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matt. 6:27

No comments: