Thursday, October 22, 2009

4 WEEKS...

4 Weeks ago we saw our little guy for the very first time. I can't believe it has been almost a month already. I still look at his picture and just thank God for him. The fun we are going to have with him...
We are still waiting for our court date...but good news...3 families got court dates the beginning of this week and one family's date is TOMORROW!! I am praying very hard for them to pass court...they have offered to take pictures of little guy for us. I can't wait to see how much he has grown or changed in the last month. SO EXCITED!!!
I feel like I have lost my groove, though. I had the flu bug last week and have had this lingering headache off and on since then. SO...I have gotten out of my routine and haven't gotten things done like I usually do. I dusted my living room this morning and was quite embarrassed at the dust!! I need to just make myself get back to normal!! I have kept up with the laundry but that is my big pet peeve so I usually don't let it get far behind.
This week we had to take Randy to the dentist...we were worried about the cost...as most of you know we are penny pinching right now! Thankfully, it did not cost much. They decided to pull it that day and now poor Randy is in pain but getting better. Also...we were a bit nervous about Don's job. They were doing some moving around and that would mean things would change for us financially as well. BUT God was gracious to us and he is staying put. We are very thankful that HE heard our prayers and answered them for us!
This weekend plans are...spend some time with our church family and hang out at home!! :)

I am praying for passing court dates...MORE court dates... & MORE referrals!!

Hope you all have a blessed weekend,
Tina
***Be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity. 1Timothy 4:12

No comments: